Now in its 23rd year, The Canadian Telecom Summit is Canada’s leading ICT event, attracting the most influential people who shape the future direction of communications and information technology in Canada.
For 3 full days, The Canadian Telecom Summit delivers thought-provoking presentations from the thought leaders of the industry. This is your chance to hear from and talk with them in both a structured atmosphere of frank discussion and high-octane idea exchange and networking in a more relaxed social setting of genial conversation.
The theme for the 2024 Canadian Telecom Summit is:
The Digital Economy – Pathways to Accelerated Innovation Through Collaboration
CTS 2024 Topics:
- Technology Megatrends – Private Networks and Edge, Cloud, AI, and Quantum
- Industry OT Collaboration – Resources, Manufacturing, Supply Chain, Transportation, Healthcare, Public Safety, Fintech, and Retail
- Analytical and Generative AI – Ethical Use of Intelligence for Positive Means
- Cyber Security – Threat Landscape, Mitigation, Identity, and Data Privacy
- Regulatory Blockbuster – Open Access
- Talent and Organization – The Productivity Gap
- Environmental Sustainability – Going Green, and the ESG Journey
- Connectivity for All – Rural and Indigenous Communities
- Digital Lifestyle – The New Smart Home and on the go Experience
- Accessibility – Working towards a more accessible future
- Satellite Communications
If your interests are in the Telecommunications, IT or Broadcasting sectors, you need to attend The 2024 Canadian Telecom Summit.