Now in its 22nd year, The Canadian Telecom Summit is Canada’s leading ICT event, attracting the most influential people who shape the future direction of communications and information technology in Canada.
For 3 full days, The Canadian Telecom Summit delivers thought-provoking presentations from the thought leaders of the industry. This is your chance to hear from and talk with them in both a structured atmosphere of frank discussion and high-octane idea exchange and networking in a more relaxed social setting of genial conversation.
The theme for the 2023 Canadian Telecom Summit is:
Breaking Barriers – Collaboration for Accelerated Digital Innovation Across Telecom, Enterprise, and Society
CTS 2023 Topics:
- Technology Transformation Enablers – Private Network, Cloud, Edge
- Enterprise Agility – Deconstructing and Decoupling Legacy
- Cross Industry Orchestration – The Horizontal Platform
- Cross Industry Digital Innovation – Resources, Manufacturing, Transportation, Fintech, Retail
- Reality – Metaverse, Augmented Virtual
- AI Agenda – Effective Use of Intelligence for Positive Means (impacts and use cases)
- Cyber Security – Threat Landscape, Mitigation, Identity, and Data Privacy
- Regulatory Blockbuster – MVNO/E, Policy Conflict, Spectrum, Customer Complaints
- Talent and Organization – Operational Change for The New World
- Environmental Sustainability – Going Green, and the ESG Journey
- Connectivity for All – Accessibility, Affordability, and Progress
- Innovating The Customer Experience – Digital Channels with Minimal Touch
If your interests are in the Telecommunications, IT or Broadcasting sectors, you need to attend The 2023 Canadian Telecom Summit.